Monday, May 5, 2008

Thank you!

I'm still getting used to this whole blogging thing, so bare with me while I try to reply :) It'd be nice if I could make each comment visible without having to click on "comments"... if any of you are blog experts feel free to help a sister out.

7 comments:

Zander's Ma said...

Steven & Angie,

Love your Blogspot Alexander and I have created a spot as well. The baby boy looks good any names yet?

Rosemary & Alexander

The Jr. Labadie's said...

Ahhh thanks Rosemary, as you can see I took your lead and created my own little Blogspot. I definitely need some tips though. Hopefully I'll get your email from Tia Susana so I can contact you directly.

As for names, right now we're thinking of Steven Aiden but it's still up for discussion :)

Rick & Loretta Romero said...

Steven & Angie,

Congrats!! We know how much you both wanted this. Now our boys can grow up together.

The girl streak is finally over. Move out the way girls "The boys are back in town"!

Rick & Loretta

Anonymous said...

So excited for both of you!!!!!! Little Stevie!!!

Deja and Alana

Unknown said...

Awwww... Congrats on the Baby! Wow, everybody is having boys. At least all the cousins will get to have fun together. Did you get more pics from your ultrasound on the 6th? Let me know if you want more pictures, I would love to scan you if you do. Also, I can refer you to a great 3D/4D place in Brea, very good prices.

Love you guys,
Tanya & Brian

Zander's Ma said...

Angie,

I see you found the playlist website I have several ideas on updating your blogspot regarding background changes styles to slide shows glittery marques etc etc etc..... I will locate all the locations and send them to you or when we see each-other again. Have a great Mother Days

Rosemary

The Jr. Labadie's said...

Well we went to my OB visit last Tuesday (May 6th), to find out that I won't have my ultrasound until June 4th :(

I might just take cousin Tanya up on her offer and visit her to have another ultrasound :) You can never get tired of seeing the baby. It's amazing!